Sunday, April 15, 2012

deviantArt Dark Shadows contest


This is my entry to the "Self-Explanitory Shadows" (aka "Dark Shadows") contest that deviantArt is hosting. I couldn't help but have a bit of fun with the contest.

Between the posters for this film, Alice in Wonderland, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I am pretty sure that Tim Burton is trying to destroy Johnny Depp's career. "I made you! I can un-make you!"

I think my buddy John Boy sums it up the best: "[Tim Burton] cares more about making movies look like Tim Burton movies then actually making a good movie."

It's a bit heartbreaking, because I freakin' loved his older films, but I haven't liked anything he has done since Big Fish. He needs to stop with the remakes! They are a plague on Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment